In this article, we bring you key points outlined by Agatha Nalubwama at the Kayunga community Club but you will also get to know about her work and her company known as Four Winds Collection Limited.
While attending the Kayunga Community Club annual meeting of members and well-wishers, Hon Agatha Nalubwama the Managing Director of Four Winds Collection Limited and NRM Flag Bearer for Woman MP Kayunga advised that kayunga leaders and people must unite and work for the common good of the district. When we are divided, the district is divided and the opportunities will be divided and the positive results in our districts will be minimal and hence poverty and poor service delivery in our district-Agatha stated.
In a separate meeting with youth and women in kayunga, Agatha encouraged youth and women to form groups through which she will be able to involve them in her ongoing community based training and mentorship sessions that also involved empowerment of trained group members.
Agartha Nalubwama own and operate a company which known as Four Winds Collection Limited who principle focus is social economic transformation of Uganda through its 4 core principles which include Health, Financial Empowerement,Education and Community Development. She is currently involved in community based training and mentorship training sessions in Kayunga.
ON 29th August 2021, on Invitation by the Leaders of Kayunga Community Club, Nalubwama Agatha had moments with members of the club and encouraged members to keep working as a united team to build a better kayunga.The Kayunga Community Club has a business unit which is involved in processing and selling Delicious and nutritious porridge. The ceremony was presided over by Hon Amos Lugolobi the minister of State for Finance and Member of Parliament for Ntenjeru North.
Others in attendance were Hon Tebandeke of Bbaale Constituency, Hajjat Frida Kibowa National Chairperson of the National Women Council, Hon Harriet Nakwedde Aspiring LC-5 Chairperson Kayunga District, Hon Agatha Nalubwama the NRM Flag Bearer for Woman Member of Parliament Kayunga District.
Her company is involved in trading, processing, manufacturing as well as value addition of coffee in the coffee value chain which includes but not limited to raising clonal coffee cuttings, trading in both Arabica and Robusta coffee at all stages of green coffee, “kiboko”, “Kasse”, roasted and processed coffee while growing coffee trees to increase yields and the opening up of offices in and outside Uganda, nationally and internationally for the purpose of trading in coffee.
She is also involved in the business of road works and construction of both tarmac and marrum roads, undertaking the business of primary production of food and cash crops, breeding of domestic life such as fishing and fish farming, rearing poultry, goat, bee, cattle and dairy farming, piggery, rabbit keeping.
Agartha is dedicated to organizing communities especially in rural areas of kayunga and small trading centres. She has a passion for processing and marketing herbal products as a way of promoting natural living.
Her company FOUR WINDS COLLECTION LIMITED has many aims and objectives as listed below;
- To carryon, establish, trade in the business of mining of minerals, quarry masters and stone merchants and to buy, sale, get, work, shape, curve, polish, crush and prepare for the market or use of all kinds works and buildings of all kinds in the construction of which stone is required.
- To be a Agro-processing Company.
- To be a Herbal and Organic Products Processor and Distributor
- To be an Agricultural Development and Marketing company
- To carry on the business to own, establish, acquire, run, operate, advertise either on its own or through franchisee fully equipped Agri-business oriented resource centers promote and disseminate knowledge and provide a common forum of interaction amongst individuals, farmers and farmer organizations, business community, professionals and government agencies.
- To carry on the business of , growers, out growers, farmers, buyers, sellers, traders, importers, exporters, manufacturers, processors, millers, commission agents distributors, dealers and representatives in any legal form of all kinds of foods, produce, land, animals, constructions, breeding.
- To engage in commercialized agriculture on scientific line including but not limited to agricultural research, training, sensitization, consultancy, fertilization and improved breeds, feeds and seeds.
- To support green field production of several agricultural value chains, contract farmers and out growers through farmer organizations or cooperative structures on negotiated terms and conditions.
- To support the formation of “Savings for Investment” groups and to forge partnership between the savings for investments groups and formal financial institutions to establish Community Owned Social Banks or Agency banks for increased control and management of community savings and credit facilities and to act as Community investment vehicle managers for individual and collective wealth initiatives.
- To work with communities, organizations, companies and Government agencies to promote the understanding, appreciation and deepening of the four principles for which our company stands for. These principles are the basis of our operations and they are: Health, Financial Empowerment, Community Development and Education.
- To enter into joint ventures in the business of general trading and merchandizing by selling, procuring and transporting consumer goods, industrial goods, raw materials and finished goods including food stuffs, household items, agricultural products, hardware shops, saloons, restaurants, groceries, wholesale and retail businesses and to sell and buy recognized minerals and luxury products like cars and accessories.
- To purchase, lease, acquire right, title and interest in real personal property and rights or privileges immovable properties and to construct, maintain and alter buildings or commercially exploit the same with or without modification, alteration, improvement, addition or reconstruction.
- To carryon, establish the business of quarry masters and stone merchants and to buy, sale, get, work, shape, curve, polish, crush and prepare for the market or use of all kinds works and buildings of all kinds in the construction of which stone is required.
- To set up, build, construct communication channels like radio stations, televisions, websites, social media handles like facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter and any other program, application deemed fit for marketing any product, preaching the word of God and any other business.
- To establish partnerships with companies involved in financial services and money services to ably provide money solutions services for purposes of development and wealth creation.
- To carry on any other similar business which is capable of being carried on advantageously or conveniently in connection with any of the above objects.
- To carry on trade or business of whatever kind, nature and description dealing in merchandise, commodities, services and goods of whatever kind and nature in Uganda or elsewhere and the Company has power to do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the carrying on of any trade or business by it.
- To carry on the business of an investment company, investing in businesses of whatever description and kind in Uganda or elsewhere and for that purpose to acquire and hold either in the name of the Company or in that of any nomine, property of whatever kind necessary for the achievement of this object.
- To purchase or otherwise acquire lands, houses, offices, workshops, buildings, appliances and premises for the purpose of the above objects.
- To construct, maintain and alter any building or works requisite for the purposes of the Company.
- To invest any monies of the Company not immediately required for the purpose of the business of the Company in such investments (other than shares in the Company or its holding Company, if any) and in such manner as may be determined by the Company.
- To purchase or otherwise acquire properties for and on behalf of the Company and to sell, lease, exchange, mortgage or otherwise deal with all or any of the property of the Company.
- To subscribe, take, purchase or otherwise acquire and hold shares or otherwise or interest in or securities of any other company carrying on any kind of business.
- To establish or promote or participate in establishing or promoting any company the establishment or promotion of which shall be considered desirable in the interest of the Company and to subscribe for, underwrite, purchase or otherwise acquire the shares, stocks and securities of any such company and to promote and safeguard its commercial, economic and social interests for the benefit of the members of the Company.
- To acquire interests in, amalgamate with or enter into partnership or into any arrangement for sharing profits, union of interests, co-operation, joint venture, reciprocal concession or otherwise, with any person, firm or company carrying on or engaged in, or about to carry on or engage in any business or transaction capable of being conducted so as directly or indirectly to benefit the Company.
- To lend money to or provide credit of financial accommodation to any person or company in any case in which such grant or provision is considered likely directly or indirectly to further any of the objects of the Company or the interests of its members.
- To acquire copyrights, rights of production or representation, licenses and concessions of any sort licenses and concessions of any sort likely to be conducive to the objects of the Company.
- To sell, exchange, mortgage, let on rent, share of profit, royalty or otherwise grant licenses, easements and in any other manner deal with or dispose of the undertaking, property, assets, rights and effects of the Company or any part thereof for such consideration as may be thought fit and in particular for stocks, shares, debentures or other obligations or securities whether fully or partly paid up, of any other company.
- To give any remuneration or other compensation or reward for services rendered or to be rendered in placing or procuring subscription of or otherwise assisting in the issue of any shares, debentures or other securities of the Company or in or about the formation of the Company or the conduct of its business.
- To borrow or raise money in such manner as the Company shall think fit and in particular by the issue of debentures or debenture stock (perpetual or otherwise) and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, raised or owing by mortgage, charge or lien upon the whole or any part of the Company’s assets (whether present or future) including its uncalled capital and also by a similar mortgage, charge or lien to secure and guarantee the performance by the Company of any obligation or liability it may undertake.
- To receive money on deposit or loan with or without allowance of interest thereon.
- To sell or otherwise dispose of the whole or any part of the undertaking of the Company either together or in portions for such consideration as the Company may think fit and in particular for shares, debentures or securities of any company purchasing the same.
- To distribute among the members of the Company in kind any property of the Company and in particular any shares, debentures or securities of other companies belonging to the Company.
For Business, You can Contact Four Winds Collections Limited on
Find us at
Buyinza Group LTD
5th Floor, Room 7
Opposite city Hall KCCA
Kimathi Avenue Kampala
Call 0708737418/+256 782 479124 for Delivery at your own cost
SHOP M55,NEAR MELAIN PHARMACY
PARK ENKADDE MALL
OLD TAXI PARK
CALL 0706614650 Strictly for Delivery at your own cost in ant part of Uganda.
AKWATA EMPOLA SHOP
Opposite U-SAVE SUPER MARKET
Call 0755 191338 for Delivery around KIWATULE,Kira,Najjera,Nalya,Namugongo,Kyanja,Kyaliwajara,Ntinda,etc.
Extura Natural Tea-The Source of Happiness
Send your profile and half colored photo to email@example.com to be published and Disseminated. You can also call or send us a whatsapp message on +256774992426