Here are the Symptoms and Signs that your Liver is sick.
It’s one of your most important organs—so you may want to read this piece. As one of the hardest-working organs in your body, the liver performs hundreds of functions, according. Not only does it clear toxins from your blood, it also produces bile, which is used for digestion, and provides you with more energy than the most super food-loaded smoothies.
Indeed, scientists once considered it not only the center of the body but also the most critical organ in a Human being. The liver remains one of the most important organs of the body, as you can’t live without it.
The liver is a large organ that sits on the right-hand side of the belly. The liver is the body’s largest internal organ. Many different disease processes can occur in the liver, including infections such as hepatitis, cirrhosis (scarring), cancers, and damage by medications or toxins.
Liver disease doesn’t easily cause noticeable signs and symptoms. If signs and symptoms of liver disease do occur, they may include:
- Skin and eyes that appear yellowish
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- Itchy skin
- Dark urine color
- Pale stool color
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
Parasites and viruses can infect the liver, causing inflammation that reduces liver function. The viruses that cause liver damage can be spread through blood or semen, contaminated food or water, or close contact with a person who is infected. The most common types of liver infection are hepatitis viruses
Your Liver could be suffering from; Liver cancer, Bile duct cancer and Liver adenoma
COMMON CAUSES OF LIVER DISEASE INCLUDE:
- Chronic alcohol abuse
- Over smoking
- Fat accumulation in the liver (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease)
- Certain prescription or over-the-counter medications
RISK FACTORS: Factors that may increase your risk of liver disease include:
- Heavy alcohol use
- Heavy Smoking
- Type 2 diabetes
- Tattoos or body piercings
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Exposure to other people’s blood and body fluids
- Exposure to certain chemicals or toxins
- Family history of liver disease
To prevent liver disease:
- Avoid Alcohol or Drink alcohol in moderation.For healthy adults, that means up to one drink a day for women and up to two drinks a day for men.
- Avoid risky behavior.Use a condom during sex. If you choose to have tattoos or body piercings, be picky about cleanliness and safety when selecting a shop.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking yields chemical substances which increase inflammation and fibrosis. In addition, smoking increases the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines that would be involved in liver cell injury.
- Get vaccinated.If you’re at increased risk of contracting hepatitis or if you’ve already been infected with any form of the hepatitis virus, talk to your doctor about getting the hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccines.
- Use medications wisely.Take prescription and nonprescription drugs only when needed and only in recommended doses. Don’t mix medications and alcohol plus smoking.
- Protect your skin.When using insecticides and other toxic chemicals, wear gloves, long sleeves, a hat and a mask so that chemicals aren’t absorbed through your skin.
- Maintain a healthy weight.Obesity can cause nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Use EXTURA Natural Tea . It’s the best Natural Detox and boost normal blood flow. Visit us at Buyinza Group Ltd 5th Floor, Room 7,Impala House,Opposite City Hall KCCA,Kimathi Avenue Kampala or call 0708737418/0774992426
Find us at
Buyinza Group LTD
5th Floor, Room 7
Opposite city Hall KCCA
Kimathi Avenue Kampala
Call 0708737418/+256 782 479124 for Delivery at your own cost
SHOP M55,NEAR MELAIN PHARMACY
PARK ENKADDE MALL
OLD TAXI PARK
CALL 0706614650 Strictly for Delivery at your own cost in ant part of Uganda.
AKWATA EMPOLA SHOP
Opposite U-SAVE SUPER MARKET
Call 0755 191338 for Delivery around KIWATULE,Kira,Najjera,Nalya,Namugongo,Kyanja,Kyaliwajara,Ntinda,etc.
Extura Natural Tea-The Source of Happiness
Send your profile and half colored photo to email@example.com to be published and Disseminated. You can also call or send us a whatsapp message on +256774992426