Here are the 24 Ways to Be a Romantic Husband or Boyfriend
Research by Awn Lipthrott
Your wife or girlfriend desperately needs to hear it. She says she want you to show it. How can you say, “I Love You” through your words and deeds without using those three words all of the time? Here are 24 great ideas.
- Take off an hour or two early from work and surprise her by making dinner.
- Give her a gift for each month you have been together. It doesn’t have to be big or expensive but anything you can afford.
- Give her a facial massage.
- Take her for a special outing.
- Give her a key with a note that says, “You have the key to my heart” or, “You’re the key to my happiness.“
- Give her 10 red roses and 2 white ones in the middle with a note that reads “You will never stand alone.”
- Praise her in front of people. If you have children, tell them “You have a great mom. She is so beautiful, or talented, or such a great cook, etc…”
- Do her chores for a week
- Always look into her eyes when she’s talking to you.
- Turn her birthday into a birthday month.
- Sit down and write your goals together.
- Return to those goals six months later to discuss them and re-evaluate.
- Massage her shoulders whenever you get a chance.
- Take a bath together.
- Send a greeting card for no reason. Mail it from your office to the house.
- Call her mother or father on your wife’s birthday to thank her for her lovely daughter. Send your mom-in-law a Gift.
- Ask the question, “What can I do for you today, honey?”
- Hold her hand whenever you walk together.
- Tell her that she is the best thing that has ever happened to you in your entire life.
- Learn to say, “I was wrong. I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?”
- Talk about your dreams together and where you two are going in life.
- Say, “You mean the world to me.”
- Call your wife right now to say “I Love You.”
- Unplug the TV and leave a card on top that says “Turn me on instead.”
Find us at
Buyinza Group LTD
5th Floor, Room 7
Opposite city Hall KCCA
Kimathi Avenue Kampala
Call 0708737418/+256 782 479124 for Delivery at your own cost
SHOP M55,NEAR MELAIN PHARMACY
PARK ENKADDE MALL
OLD TAXI PARK
CALL 0706614650 Strictly for Delivery at your own cost in ant part of Uganda.
AKWATA EMPOLA SHOP
Opposite U-SAVE SUPER MARKET
Call 0755 191338 for Delivery around KIWATULE,Kira,Najjera,Nalya,Namugongo,Kyanja,Kyaliwajara,Ntinda,etc.
Extura Natural Tea-The Source of Happiness
Send your profile and half colored photo to email@example.com to be published and Disseminated. You can also call or send us a whatsapp message on +256701992426