Ddamulira Sharif. I am Statician and a versatile Project Coordinator known for successfully executing diverse project tasks to accomplish pending deadlines. Enthusiastic problem solver and talented performer with superior communication, planning and decision-making skills.
- Name: Ddamulira Sharif
- Date of Birth: 30/03/1996
- Sex: Male
- Nationality: Ugandan
- Languages: English, Luganda
- Marital Status: Single
- Country: Uganda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +256704636003
I am versatile Project Coordinator known for successfully executing diverse project tasks to accomplish pending deadlines. Enthusiastic problem solver and talented performer with superior communication, planning and decision-making skills.
I am familiar with formulating quantitative and qualitative data collection tools. Well-versed in conducting impact assessments, writing reports and giving presentations. Detail-oriented and driven with excellent program management and decision-making abilities.
I am diligent observer skilled in data collection, entry and analysis. Effective at identifying strengths and weaknesses and making successful improvements to revitalize operations.
Self-motivated Analyst bringing proven leadership, organizational and customer relations skills. Independently solved problems and kept teams on task to handle diverse business requirements. Seek to bring abilities to dynamic, growth-oriented position dedicated to business and customer success.
DFCU BANK UGANDA (INTERNSHIP FROM JUNE 2019 TO AUGUST 2019).
- Worked with Client service team to resolve customer complaints, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
- Developed team communications and information for corporate segment meetings.
- Performed various administrative functions, including small project management, book keeping for lease invoices issued by the bank.
- Wrote meeting minutes and always prepared daily reports and weekly reports summarising activities done in a period.
SAFEBODA (U) LIMITED (BRAND AMBASSODOR CONTRACT FROM SEPTEMBER 2019 TO DECEMBER 2019)
- Communicated product value, quality and style to educate and entice potential customers.
- Increased brand awareness through event marketing, demonstrations, sales and brand promotion.
- Conducted field recruiting and attended a number of industry events annually.
- Developed and deepened relationships with key customers by closely monitoring projects, providing information and resolving concerns.
- Gathered and submitted observational information in addition to required data points.
- Used Recruitment software to enter new recruits information maintaining 98% accuracy.
- Produced daily performance reports and always accomplished my daily targets.
URBAN COMPUTERS (U) LIMITED (FORM JAN 2017 TO DATE).
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 20%.
- Used quality control and communication skills to effectively reduce complaints from clients by more than 15%.
- Promoted products or services to each customer to consistently achieve sales targets.
- Monitored customer behaviors and upheld strict protocols to prevent theft of assets.
- Provided high level of customer service through friendly approach, strong professionalism and timely assistance with customers.
- Cooperated with different institutions teams and I.T departments to ensure efficient marketing strategies and company objectives were met.
|Makerere University Business School||2017-2020||Bachelor of Business Statistics|
|Wakataayi Secondary School||2015-2016||UACE|
|Mbogo mixed Secondary School||2010-2014||UCE|
- Academic Director of the Business statistics students’ association of MUBS (BUSSA)
- Majored in financial statistics which equipped me with the knowledge if financial data analysis.
- Coursework in Project management, Data monitoring and evaluation and Production analysis
- Acquired knowledge in using the different statistical packages like SPSS, EPI DATA, and EXCEL
- Team leadership
- Business development
- Relationship building and management
- Rapid data entry skill
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic planning
- Accurate forecasting
- Risk analysis and management
Field team leader Safeboda (u) ltd
Director Urban Computers (u) ltd
TO PUBLISH YOUR PROFILE ON BUYINZA.COM, Please send it to email@example.com..Attach your Certificates and full contact address plus a half colored photo.